I love music. ☆ This picture is my ipod nano! Do you think that this ipod cover is very lovely? (*´∀`*) I listen to various music. I learnt a lot of musicians from the friend and the senior at the university. I have a lot of music doesn't know still. So I want to learn more music and various genre. Therefore, ipod of more capacity is necessary. It enters only by 90 another for my ipod. (´;ω;`) I want get new one!
2008年1月16日水曜日
ipod
I love music. ☆ This picture is my ipod nano! Do you think that this ipod cover is very lovely? (*´∀`*) I listen to various music. I learnt a lot of musicians from the friend and the senior at the university. I have a lot of music doesn't know still. So I want to learn more music and various genre. Therefore, ipod of more capacity is necessary. It enters only by 90 another for my ipod. (´;ω;`) I want get new one!
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
1 件のコメント:
Kore ha iPod na no?!
コメントを投稿